Playgrounds is a core element in BMTP:
- Playground is created once.
- There are official Playgrounds and Playgrounds available for the School / Group.
- A Playground contains a series of squares for towers and other objects in the game.
- There is a calendar for each Playground, so it is not possible to start multiple games at the same time.
Find a Playground
There are two tabs:
- Public Playgrounds
- My Playgrounds
Search for a Playground:
- "Search Box"
- On the map. Use +/- and Drag-N-Drop
Create a Playground
Select the function: "Add Playground" [Top right corner]
Select the tab: "General"
- Visibility. [IMPORTANT - Manages who can use the Playground]
- Me & My School / Group
- Administrators. [IMPORTANT - Controls who can edit the Playground]
- Your School / Group
Select the "Map" tab
- Search the map by keyword or drag the map to the location with the mouse.
- Select the button: "Mark Playground".
- Click the left mouse button and mark the border of the Playground.
- Select the button: "Place automatically" to select the different places.
- If you want a different distribution, they can be moved with Drag-N-Drop. Or if you want more seats than are placed automatically.
- Select the button: "Save changes"
Note that a path can be deleted and corrected.